Copied from James Reesor Facebook site on 06 December 2012:
https://www.facebook.com/james.reesor

James Reesor

The "WORLD REPORT 2012" documentary idea for Glenn Beck could change the world. http://jigrop.yuku.com/topic/792/WORLD-REPORT-2012
James Reesor
MEMO FOR GLENN BECK: Lifestyle concepts and messages related to individuals who have exhibited esoteric abilities – true or false/sane or insane – need to be evaluated and then commented on by ordinary members of your audience, religious leaders, psychologists, politicians, economists, historians, scientists and others. The "WORLD REPORT 2012" documentary based on the experiences of “Tennessee Elijah” can be reviewed/ordered online by potential show producers: http://jigrop.yuku.com/topic/792/WORLD-REPORT-2012
James Reesor
Languages spoken by idiots never expresses the purpose of human existence or reasons why creativity is superior to imitation.
The One known as “God” to people of faith is not a child to be disciplined or a tyrannical dictator to be rebelled against.
Those who murder indiscriminately and destroy without regard for life are too evil to be tolerated in civilized society.
True servants of Truth are a persecuted minority on this planet where deceptions by devils have corrupted billions of souls.
Sudden death for infidels who threaten lives and provoke wars has always been necessary to preserve life on Planet Earth.
A dividing line between good and evil has formed during this final generation; heavenly angels will be harvesting souls.
The powerful forces of nature and spirits will be descending upon enemies of God in ways beyond human understanding.
Watch as Damascus burns; Watch as Tehran burns; Watch as enemies of God prepare for battle among themselves.

James Reesor
A Spiritual link between Me and my earthly vessel has brought forth Words to humankind many times before 2012. Those souls without ears to hear or a mind to reason were unable to interpret warnings and promises for this final generation. Now, in this day, as it was foretold long before these days had come filled with terror, it is with judgment upon unbelievers that I have cast out My wrath upon nations where evil abounds. There will be no escape from the rumbling force of angry waters where tunnels beneath the surface of earth have become hiding places for the heathen; Like those in low places underground, My enemies in high places will be seeking shelter in cesspools of their own making when fierce winds come roaring over horizons into cities where the poor have been suffering without pity from persecutors; And as a shaking of foundations leads to an outpouring of sorrow among scoffers who sought to extirpate My authority on earth as it is in heaven, the fire of My vengeance will burn away the very souls of those who choose to mock these Words. There can be no mercy shown or grace given when My Laws are easily ignored and broken. Think not that I have created all things only to sit idle while watching My good works being torn asunder by the heathen. Though patience was extended for many generations to make reconciliation possible, no Father can be expected to forgive His wayward children if they refuse to repent for the wrongs done. Have you failed to believe the Words given freely by My prophets? Have you failed to entertain angels who were sent to protect and guide you? What else can be done when water refuses to flow, wind refuses to blow or fire refuses to burn? Is it possible that the very elements I created can defy My powerful universal forces without bringing discord and chaos to living creatures? There can be no harmony, no future peace or eternal life for rebellious souls who chose to deny Truth, Love, and the Beauty of Life – believe it or not.

Words inspired by God, and written by His obedient servant: 3 December 2012

Save Your Family. Save Your Country. Save Your Planet.