This email to AMERIJERICHO was received on Friday, November 16, 2007 10:21:53 PM --

Dear Pastor,

My name me is Rev. Kellam Nyongesa. I am a pastor pastoring congregation of about 150 people and overseeing 27 other churches in Kenya Africa. I happened to come across your contact on the web and was greatly touched and ministered to as I read through your Mission. God bless you great for obeying his Voice to minister this kind of healing to the Body of Christ. Would you please pray with us about the possibility of Coming to Africa some day if the Lord allows and may be do some ministry in this area. Our Postal address is:

Webuye God's Grace Church, P.O. Box 682, Webuye 50205, Kenya East Africa

God bless you and keep you.

This was my response to Rev. Kellam Nyongesa at Webuye God's Grace Church

Dear Pastor Nyongesa:

Thank you for contacting me in regard to the AMERIJERICHO and Free Barter Market concepts. As you will understand upon reading the information provided, Christians who strive for community unity will be doing good things for the Kingdom of God.

I suggest that you find our message board to further communications between us -- where others can choose to join us in dialogue in the future. You and I can be like a seed being planted beneath fertile soil where "water" from the River of Life and "sunshine" from the "Word" of God can be shared to make growth possible. With nourishment in the form of Truth and Love, souls can be brought into the storehouse during these final days.

My heart is presently filled with prayers for you and your people as you seek guidance from our heavenly Master. Other than choosing to be a member of the "Body" rather than seeking after those things of this world, my situation is equal to all others who strive to be servants rather than leaders. Your invitation to visit is recognized as an act of friendship, but travel is not a part of my normal routine -- unless God intervenes in some unexpected way. It would be better for the Holy Spirit to visit your congregations in a way that blessings will become comforting to everyone.

I am asking Jesus to send you angels,

James Reesor THE MAN FROM TENNESSEE

Your brother in the One above all!
Amerijericho is a state of mind! JIGROP!